Thursday, April 27, 2006

A feeling of remorse is the worst punishment one gave give ones self an act of rejuvination and self motivation is just what the doctor ordered ..

Deep inside my mind,
amidst my grieved thoughts,

within my wierd imagination,

lies my second home.

I go there and reside and cry my heart out,

when the world has disowned me,

I enjoy the bliss of solitude.

I row boats in fiery oceans,

amidst monstrous storms and waves.

I enjoy all that beauty,

the world has ignored.

I creep up terraces and play the spy game,

from my own self, i rescue the pretty dame,

and spend gruesome nights in haunted castles.

The eagles shriek, the mandrakes cry

and the phoenix sheds its tears,

to help me grow off my ashes.

I feel as confident as the mighty Rome,

as i began my long journey back,

from a world far from home



0 rambles:

Related Posts with Thumbnails