Tuesday, March 13, 2007

ME .. ME .. ME... ALL THE WAY


My "about me" reeked of this not so long ago ..

Noone dies a virgin .. life screws us all..

fer me dere are no rules .. no boundaries .. no time limits .. I am an example of poetry in motion ..

I still roam about in the by lanes of life .. searching fer that one dark alley where opportunity resides ; don't worry ill give u call when i find it ...

I don't drink ,I don't smoke .. I don't need these .. I get a high on a simple somthing called life .

Heck just give me my pillow , a good supply of books , my guitar and my comp .. nd ill make my own paradise ..

I say i am in love ..

yeah I'm in love with those icy drops dripping down my window pane on a wet july evening ,

yeah I'm in love with that sweet whiff of southern breeze that blows across my face when i go for that long drive alone ..

A special something fer my love :~

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

think you know me .. think again ..

just rem .. I am what I am .. take it or leave it ...

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

- Randall G Leighton

0 rambles:

Related Posts with Thumbnails