Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2 weeks into my orientation .. I think I owe this to all my Friends and fellow MICAN's ...

MICA RAWKS ...

I start this poem ,
with a view in mind,
to tell you about
how MICA I find.
I came in late,
was one of the few.
The classes and the people,
both of them new.
The open hostels,
the WiFi zones.
The 24*7 Chota,
The free local phones.
The dog called "Roxy"
with a brown skin tone.
The A/C , the lime water,
the ice-cream cone.
The all night chats,
the movie shifts,
The assignment I've been given ,
covers all this.
The Talent ,its obvious,
is plentiful here,
some athletes, some professionals,
but all hold Music dear.
A rapper inhouse,
his impromptu songs,
two guitarists , a pianist
the righted wrongs.
The delayed Lappy's
the indianized mess,
The radio booming,
a game of chess.
The game of football,
the game of pong,
the short courted Baddy,
the basketball court long .
The movies at FR,
the subway Footlongs,
The holidays short,
the journey very long.
That was the culture,
of the MICA we know,
theres still a lot left to see,
a lot left to show.
The seniors are yet to come,
The ragging yet to be done.
We've been assured time and again,
Its sure to be a lot of fun .
As we get "Oriented",
the MICA way,
We hope that the change,
in the end does pay ..!!

2 rambles:

Paras Shah said...

Kya baar hai Rishabhwa.
Simply rocking poem.
cheers.

PrinceParas

Ankit said...

natthu ji ki kavigiri kaafi super hai.. good work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails