Friday, November 02, 2007

I have often been asked about the girl of my dreams and I'm very sure that it is true for most of you reading it and I always find myself short of words. It's not that I don't have that picture of a lady of my dreams in there, but somehow I always feel that theres always that detail which I have left out.
So finally I have decided to come out into the open and tell the world what sort of a girl is my "type", what follows is strictly un-confidential you are required to maintain no discretion in whom you tell about this article. who knows the next girl you might be mentioning this seemingly "insane / crazy" article to , might be the "one".

So where do I start from ..
Firstly she occupies a significant area of my mindspace , so by PAT's (PAT for you ignorant people out there, is our cllg director Proff. Atul Tandon, affectionately called PAT by the students and faculty alike) definition, is equivalent to a brand. So all the properties associated with a brand are applicable.

Her worth ,though, unlike all other brands is infinite

Let's start with her personality .. what is she really like ?

She's young (naturally.. but after Dil Chahta hain, its important I include it) , vivacious , smart ( intelligent and smart are both different ..) , knows how to carry herself , sweet , caring , I somehow feel kind and generous go hand in hand so I will mention them in the same breath, has a sense of a work-home balance and last but not the least has an inner driving force and a calm confidence which I see lacking in most girls today( I see a lot of raised eyebrows, but its true.. look at yourselves)

That was her personality .. what does she look like ?

I would put a photograph, a sketch .. anything if it were possible to capture that one essence of beauty but it is not. The woman of my dreams, quite like yours, cannot be captured anywhere other than my mind. Even words will not do justice but I will try my best and keep it open for editing if I feel later that I might have missed something.Even a trivial thing to you might be the one thing she is incomplete without.

Have you seen water cascading down a natural staircase in some waterfalls. ever notice the gracefulness, flair and charm ? well the cascading water may well define her hair. the colour of her hair is black, indeed blacker than the night itself.

The face is a whole vertical of art in itself. Every feature chiseled in with such delicacy that it would put Michelangelo and his best works to shame.

The eyes, what do I say of them, they are a world in themselves. A pool of endless depth beckoning the looker to just dive in. They might have containing an ocean of grief or an entire rainbow with all its vibrancy, the rare captured twinkling could be mistaken for a twinkling star on a cloudy night. The colour you ask.. I would say .. a heavenly blue unlike any shade of blue ever seen, the perfect blend of cool and vibrant.

The lips.. One look and you would want to kiss them. It is not a question of how luscious they are, or if they are the perfect size, its hows they complement the face, how they pull you towards them, how hard it is to resist them ....

The neck .. for the people who don't know and might be smirking on how dumb it is to put the neck with the biggies of the beauty features like lips and eyes.. is one of the premier erogenous zones of the female body. It is also one of the most beautiful part of the body should you look at it from an artist or in my case an admirer's point of view. When I talk of the neck I talk especially about the nape of the neck. You can talk as much you like about the beautiful sunsets and sunrises, of the beauty of the endless ocean or the grandiose mountains, but nothing can be more entrancing for me than the view of her nape with her hair pushed to one side of her neck.

I won't mention her body for obvious reasons.. But it would be slim and svelte to be certain. Do I hear that slim is out of fashion these days ??? my answer .. I don't give a damn ..!!

You know for a body to be perfect there has to be a particular ratio of hip size to the upper body and yeah as you might have guessed , its just perfect..!!

Her legs would probably put zeenataman to shame (yes she was known for her beautiful legs) . those beautifully moulded pair of legs seemingly for which the famous dialogue
Aap ke paon dekhe, bahut haseen hai. Inhe zameen par mat utariyega. Maile ho jayenge" from pakeejah , was written .

That's her folks, the girl of my dreams, my soul mate who somewhere someplace is waiting for fate to bring us together.

So Incase you are a believer .. someone who believes in the bigger scheme of things , in fate and most importantly in Love ... please pass the message around and help bring two soulmates together ..

11 rambles:

Miggy said...

:) praying for sweet union..all d best..

Gypsy Couple said...

thank you .. thank you ..!!

gypsy said...

hmmm,,,,

A very intriguing article!
very cool! however, something surfaces in my mind...your grl...is almost like anyone will wish, i mean everyone will wish a grl wth all that grace, charm and beauty!

what would have been more interesting to read wud have been whats spcl u wan in ur grl...i mean things which u dnt find in every othr grl...and will like to c in her!!!

anyways, :D cheers...n all d very best!

Gypsy Couple said...

The essence that you are missing is what i have defined as beauty may not be some others guys beauty .. i specifically mentioned some features which some other guys fantasy would not have.. but then beauty is superficial .. the personality traits are what I would be more interested in .. anyways .. as i said .. the girl of my dreams is in my mind .. no words would do her justice..

But all the same .. thank you for your wishes ..!!

Btw ..I'm working on another article which I'm sure you'll like ..

pankhuri said...

tht dailogue was written for meena kumari..not zeenat aman !
But u will find her indeed...
amen !

Neetusid:) said...

nicely written! i could almost picture the features you talked about!! i hope you do find her soon... having all the grace and beauty that you desire....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm chandrikaa.....The Chandi girl

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lovethyself said...

:) may u get the girlof ur dreams soon......
tht is soon enough and u post it soon thn i would like to know is she really the same as your dream gal ? :)
U know Rishabh when u r in love nothing matters u may fall in love with the person xactly opposite to what u have dreamt/thought but thn start loving everything about him/her..........and realise "Bliss"

Kavita.

Gypsy Couple said...

thanx ... for all you know .. you may be the one.. but don't you worry.. as soon as I get to meet her .. I'll post on my blog .. keep checking :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails