Thursday, December 20, 2007

WHY?

This one question has been haunting me all my life. And it is no surprise its come back to haunt me again. Curiosity killed the cat, but this question keeps on tearing me apart piece by piece. Why would you say that, why would you do that, why would I do that ..? these are all traditional questions .. what matters now is a step forward. Why can't I do that, Why he/she not me, why x not y ..? In the future the questions could get even worse. why would you question the very existence of the intravascular spirit that the human race is built upon, why would you characterize the essence of the entire sequence into one stereotypical consequence ...? you get the picture...!

The thing why I am writing this post in the first place is that I am practically frustrated of life. Why ..? I don't know you tell me ..! every thing I do, whenever I do, whatever I do.. I'm confronted by this question why .. a logical rationale would say that it acts like a security check that limits any foolish endeavours on my part .. but I say its bullshit. There is no need for a checkdam for your thoughts .. there should be a normal unrestricted flow of ideas and that is it. The human spirit detests being tied down in any way or form, be it physically or mentally. The soul.. is the prime epitome of freedom.

Why am I frustrated is due to various reasons .. Everything I do is to be "substantiated" by a valid reason.. am I supposed to reason out my existence ? An impulsive action has no reason .. end of story .. its the context thats important not the reason or driver? Is it not better we keep the rationales for the assignments and boardroom meetings, need we apply it everywhere in our life? I can't say Ive seen everything .. I can't say Ive lived enough.. but what I can say that Ive seen enough of my peers plagued by the same problem that I face to believe that I'm not alone. Mind you that is the only solace I get. You thought its over.. wait .. theres more..

A simple action like an expression of love has to go through so many various stages of self reassurement that by the time the person is ready .. the other person has got committed. A sorry can end wars .. but the checks that we've put in delimits our ability to say sorry even though we feel so. there this whole issue of "self esteem and image preservation". crap I say .. ! Its all bullshit ..!!

There is nothing worse that losing out on a moment.. and all these checks do just the same. The reason behind the checks .. One word .. why ? Why should you marry this girl .. why should you watch this movie.. why should you work in this company .. why should you take this girl out .. the heck I should know .. I wanna do it so I am doing it ..!! The moment I start thinking about the reasons .. The hugely critical mind we have been gifted by "GOD" would pull out several flaws making it virtually impossible to enjoy it .. even if we somehow convince ourselves to do it .

Every tele series has one dialogue tahts immensely popular with the scriptwriters.. why would you even think of doing .....
Arre ... Tell me one thing .. I am a free human .. I want to do something ... my conscience is not stopping me .. who are you to ask me ...!!!

I know I know .. I have been raving back and forth about absolute rubbish ... but then thats what blogs are for ... right ..?

The next time you ask the question why .. or even get asked the question why .. remember this article and just do it .. !! ( you can always say f**k off .. If you like .. just for added pleasure..)

0 rambles:

Related Posts with Thumbnails