Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Drama
I once saw a pretty girl,
pretty I say, coz I thought it so.
I saw and saw, until it was a stare,
the stare became a gaze,
the gaze, a longing,
the longing, an urge,
the urge, a need,
the need, an obsession,
the obsession, the death of me..
I came, I saw, I sat, I gazed
Of coffees and movies and gardens and benches.
The thirst in the eyes,
a lingering pain.
There was a desire,
a need for more
Love it wasn’t,
Lust it couldn’t be.
An angel, naaah...!
From heaven she could not be.
Oh to touch her, the tingling feel,
Sparks flying hither and dither.
The changing texture
a touch, and from skin to blush
a hurt, the touch withdrawn.
The moon, the light, the flowing hair,
the choreography of desire
An ethereal envelope of emotions,
Submerged, wrecked, a drowning man
Me, in the waters of extreme passions.
A voyeuristic touch, me, a peeping tom
I see her living her life
The unwavering gaze, following her
Step... matching with step..
But as i move closer,
It leads to a blur
Reminded of Heisenberg’s uncertainty.
The unacknowledged, me,
Striving for attention
A look, a glance, a wink, a sign
Something, anything,
just to satisfy them doubters.
Finally it all changes,
Horizons reach their limit,
the central character ... disappears
the autofocus of my eyes, searching.
The nothingness unhinges me
Lives go by, people rush ahead,
Like moving images on a static frame
I wait, I wait, they come, and they go
Then Blackness...and the screen reads..
“The END”



6 rambles:

Anonymous said...

hey u have many blogs.. which one do i blg roll.. sounds like a good lyric page.. would come here men

Gypsy Couple said...

thanx a lot .. appreciated

Solitaire said...

Waah kya scene hai!

Anonymous said...

did i blogroll the right blog?

Gypsy Couple said...

thank u ..!

Gypsy Couple said...

@Chriz .. yeah its the right blog .. thank you again! keep visiting

Related Posts with Thumbnails