Friday, March 12, 2010



Musings of an empty glass

A full existence I had,
Of whiskey and wine
A relishing experience
Of fresh juice with dine

I offered my whole
And the contents within
To creatures of all kinds
Humans and children, fat and thin

The clinks of ice,
Upon my body
The sensuality, the feeling,
Makes an orgasm look shoddy

The drop of condensed water,
Rolling down my spine
Ooh such an arousal
Never had I so fine

The woman's touch,
Around my base
And her lips on me,
I rest my case

The night was young
The revellers too
The mood was hot
The women too

A sip here,
A bite there,
A refill here,
Drunk without a care

One peg and two,
Maybe three maybe four
The night is young,
One more you pour.

I love my life,
And I boast to the pans,
"I too live amongst humans,
The base heating sans.
I am filled with elixir,
And taken for a dance.
I’m not thrown by housewives,
Heck, courted by all
If you want to move up in life,
Just give me a call."

The boast was tall,
Expectations were high,
But as says the kettle lore,
With high pressure comes a sigh.

As the night progressed,
And revellers grew faint
Lesser and lesser I was filled
Finger stains did me taint

The ranting went on,
I was left alone,
On some ravaged sofa cushion
And for company, a half eaten cone

The night wore on,
The bottles fell,
The people too,
As far as i could tell.
The silence was deathly,
The music too,
They called it metal rock,
I, 'stomping in the loo'

My bones were tired,
Aged, the strength they lacked
A little more pressure
And they would've cracked
Broken, crushed even,
A million pieces of pain
Humpty dumpty and the wall,
All over again

I can worry about the night,
Or look forward to the next
Of the maids gentle hands
Caressing me inside out
The soapy water, on my back,
The finger down my spine,
A gentle rub and a whiff of breath

Back to the platform,
With friends and foes
Stories shared, scratches bared,
Proudly recounting conquests and woes
A grinning dream upside down
Numbers exchanged, can just wait
The next pick up,
Shall we call it a date?

3 rambles:

SEPO said...

a very "nashili" read..!!!


























'

SEPO said...

a very "nashili" read..!!!


























'

Gypsy Couple said...

Thanx ...!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails