Wednesday, May 12, 2010



The Last Thought


The night is dark,
The stars alight,
With the moonless smile,
A polar here,
Maybe a flying plane.
The child below,
With a gleeful smile,
An innocent stare,
One without a care.

A sudden noise,
A ruffling scare,
A look to the door,
The kitten's here.
A sigh, a smile,
Two hands one face,
A cradle shaped,
And chin propped up.

An attempt to count,
One hastily given up,
Once , no twice,
Ohh leave who cares.
The stories of warriors,
Of dead grandma's and aunts,
All in the stars.

I thought, I thought,
I saw, i stared,
Was it me,
Or the star did wink.
The god's are cheerful,
Or was it granny,
A wink, no, A sign,
Of things well done,

She was happy,
Someone was,
Granny or aunt,
Mine or yours,
Its all the same.

I wonder how,
A human being,
Does a star become?
With pointy cones,
And bright white eyes.

I rub my eyes,
It's winked again,
Ohh wait its moving,
Approaching fast.
Across the crowd,
Shoving and pushing.

The earth is round,
The star is not.
If it falls,
Will it hurt?
Granny can you hear me,
Is it you? If yes
Have a journey safe.

A falling star,
Does a wish merit .
I think i wish,
The wish can't share.
I lie down straight,
My head in stars.

So many of them,
At this lonely time,
I still don't feel alone.
The eyelids flicker,
Someone's helping them shut,
Mom is it you?
My last thought aloud,
Before the eyes wide shut.

2 rambles:

SEPO said...

hey dere..!
good one :)
u have posted after a long time.!

Sakhi. said...

gud one:)
nice way of xpressin :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails